Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
Thing finer than a young Hawaiian flexure to BBQ wuss, stratified inside a tasteful displace! These Hawaiian BBQ Fowl Wraps are Wanton, thriving and luscious.
How to Make Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps
This is one of those meals that was created during the panic norm of needing something to treat my kindred for dinner that they would equivalent, that I had the lug for, and that would be super alacritous to excrete. (Can’t everyone colligate to that?!)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Place tortilla on a plate. Layer with a spoonful of barbecue chicken, cheese, pineapple, onion, chopped romaine and cilantro.
- Roll, burrito style and secure with a toothpick. Serve immediately.
- Consider serving these with a BBQ side dish.
Read Other Recipe : How to Make Classic Chinese Chow Mein
That all information about Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps recipes that very simple and easy to make at home. Cheers and try by your self.