Homemade Pico De Gallo
Salsa is pleasing in some forms, but there’s something magical about homemade pico de gallo. The originality of the flavors and the way they ingredients all sustain to conjoin together over the prototypal hours and flat over the succeeding day or so.
- 5 cloves garlic (2 Tablespoons)
- 2+ jalapeno peppers, seeded, deveined and finely chopped
- 4-5 cups finely chopped roma tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (1-2 limes)
- Mince garlic and jalapenos in food processor. Jalapeno peppers are not that spicy in this salsa. Feel free to continue adding pepper to reach a mild heat – of course spice is all to taste!
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and refrigerate overnight. Season with salt and lime juice according to taste.
Puddle this recipe? I’d mate to see how it upset out.