Honey Bourbon Steak Tips
Honey Bourbon Steak – Honey Ruler Steak Bites are seared in a gathering bond pan until charred on the right but comfort juicy on the interior. They are both treat and tasteful with the wonderful savor of dynasty.Cookery steak that has already been cut into bite-sized pieces makes the cookery outgrowth fast and simple.
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup bourbon
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 pounds steak (rib-eye sirloin, or filet), cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package mushrooms cut in quarters
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Pour into a large ziptop bag. Add steak cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Heat vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Add steak. You will probably need to cook it in two batches because you don’t want to crowd the pan. Cook until seared on all sides. Remove from pan. Add remaining butter to pan and cook mushrooms until browned.