How To Make Dill Pickle Dip Recipe
If you are already familiar with French onion or onion ring dip, you should really try this dill pickle dip as well. This cold and creamy dip is full of tangy pickles and fresh dill that will make you want to eat a whole bowl.
Dill Pickle Dip
Do not be worried if you are not really good at cooking, because this dill pickle dip is easy and quick to make. This pickle dip is really suitable for a barbeque party, especially if your friends or family members love pickles.
If you grew dill plants in your backyard, you can just harvest and use them to make this delicious dill pickle dip recipe. You can actually make a plain dill dip, but if you add pickles, this recipe dip will taste super delicious.
As it is said before, this dip is super creamy and tangy. Once you taste it, it will make you addicted to it. Your friends and family members will probably experience the same too. You are able to enjoy the dip with salty chips and you will end up eating the entire bowl of it.
The ingredients you need to make this dill pickle dip are sour cream, cream cheese, fresh dill, garlic powder, onion powder, and also dill pickles. After that, you just have to mix all of the ingredients until they are combined well.
You can directly enjoy it but this dip will taste better if you put it in the fridge for an hour to 2 hours before you consume it. If you are curious about the detailed ingredients and instructions, here they are.
• 4 ounces softened cream cheese
• 16 ounces full-fat sour cream
• ¼ cup of finely chopped fresh dill
• A teaspoon of garlic powder
• ½ teaspoon of onion powder
• A pinch of salt or pepper
• A cup of chopped pickles
How to Make the Recipe
- First, mix the softened cream cheese and full-fat sour cream until they are perfectly combined.
- Ad all of the ingredients left to the mixture and mix them together. Make sure you stir them evenly.
- Voila! You successfully make the tasty and creamy dill pickle dip. You are able to immediately serve the pickle dip to be enjoyed with your friends or family members.
- But if you want it to taste better, you are suggested to leave the dill pickle dip first in the fridge for an hour to 2 hours. The combination of cold and creamy will never disappoint you.
- If it is hard for you to find fresh dill, you are able to use dried dills instead that you can easily find in the grocery stores or markets.
The Nutrition Information
This amount of nutrient is contained in per serving of dill pickle dip.
- Total fat : 21 grams
- Saturated fat : 12 grams
- Trans fat : 1 gram
- Unsaturated fat : 6 grams
- Cholesterol : 64 mg
- Sodium : 332 mg
- Carbohydrate : 6 grams
- Fiber : 0 gram
- Sugar : 4 grams
- Protein : 3 grams
Those are the ingredients you need and the instructions you should follow in order to make this delicious dill pickle dip. You are able to enjoy and combine this dill pickle dip with salty chips, potato chips, nachos, and every single thing that you want to dip into the dill pickle dip.
Others Recipes : Ingredient Funetti Cake Batter Dip
It is suitable to be brought in a barbeque party since one recipe can produce a large bowl of the pickle dip. So, are you interested to try making the recipe?