Instant Pot Spaghetti
Here’s an prosperous 10 second Fast Pot spaghetti recipe that’s one of our preferred one pot meals ever! A kin favorite party that you righteous dumpsite and go and only requires a few ingredients to neaten. A exhaustive pasta saucer that feeds all phoebe of us for low ten dollars, that’s a big win in my book!
- 1 lb ground beef or leave out if you wish
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (24 oz)
- 2 c water
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt optional, to taste
- Put Instant Pot on saute.
- Add olive oil, onions, and garlic and cook until onions are softened a bit.
- Add ground beef and cook until pink is gone. Drain grease or leave in, your choice.
- Turn IP or pressure cooker to manual, high pressure.
- Add jar of spaghetti sauce, water, break noodles into 3rds and push noodles into liquid until they are covered. (do not stir)
- Secure lid, close steam valve and set to 10 minutes (if you want more al dente set for a bit less time).
- Quick release when it beeps, stir and serve. Done!
- ** Do not recommend doubling this recipe as it will not turn out properly. Make two batches separately if you want more.