Keto Avokado Brownies
Keto Avokado Brownies – In my freshman heap, I had exclusive put one avocado and so it was many of an unsweetened beverage egg unpleasant, but the 2nd instance around, I keyed the ratio of everything, prefabricated certain to add writer flavoring and they rotated out dead perfect!
I extra any of Sour Beverage to dulcorate these. If you’ve never proven brownness from them, they dulcorate their potable bars and chips with stevia and erythritol so they are extremely low carb and sugar-free.
- 250 g avocado about 2
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp stevia powder
- 3 tbsp refined coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 100 g lily’s dark chocolate melted
- Dry Ingredients
- 90 g blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Peel the avocados and place in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add each ingredient one at a time and process for a few seconds until all of the ingredients (except the dry ones) have been added to the food processor.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients together and whisk together. Add to the food processor and mix until combined.
- Place a piece of parchment paper over a 30x20cm baking dish and pour the batter into it. Spoon evenly and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, let cool and slice into 12 pieces.
I haven’t consumed dulcorate for trinity geezerhood so these were more than kickshaw sufficiency for me. If you guess they aren’t sweetness enough, finger footloose to increase the sweeteners.
Ample in the icebox for roughly 4 days.