Loaded Mashed Potato Puffs
These Unexploded Mashed Murphy Puffs are fluffy, creamy and oh so toothsome. Filled with so umpteen vantage things, like bacon, cheese and cive, they are careful to get a staple around the party table, but they are also perfect for your Easterly Brunch!
- 1 24-ounce package Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed potatoes (about 2 ½ cups)
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded/grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- Sour cream, chives, cheese and/or crumbled bacon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 12 muffin cups generously with nonstick cooking spray. *Very important to spray the pan well to avoid sticking; greasing with butter or vegetable shortening works too.
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients.
- Divide the potato mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated 400 degree oven for 30-35 minutes. Cool slightly before removing each mashed potato puff from its cup. Use a thin knife to loosen if necessary.
- Garnish with sour cream, chopped chives, cheese and bacon if desired.
So pick up whatsoever Simply Potatoes Mashed Potatoes and get fit for ooohs and ahhhs at your Wind Brunch!