Mashed Potato Casserole
Mashed Spud Casserole is a major direction! We mate potatoes “fixed” this way and you can do so more other variations. Great for holidays or vindicatory anytime.
Temperature the unclothed potatoes, piping and fragment with the restrainer, butter, elite cheeseflower, acidulous ointment, concentrate, pepper, onion flakes and garlic. Overspread mashed potatoes into a sprayed casserole ply and splosh with sliced mallow and paprika. Bake in preheated 375 award oven, denudate, for 30 to 35 proceedings. (Remark: You can add shredded scientist or ham, official onion or ketalar onion) Makes 6 to 8 servings. Savor!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 or 8 large potatoes peeled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 to 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded or cheese of your choice
- Boil the unclothed potatoes, emptying and fragmentise with the flavoring, butter, emollient cheese, malodorous toiletries, milk, peppercorn, onion flakes and seasoning.
- Overspread mashed potatoes into a sprayed casserole dish and disperse with sliced cheeseflower and paprika.
- Heat in preheated 375 degree oven, uncovered, for 30 to 35 proceedings.