Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers
These pleasing Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers are the perfect popular dinner recipe mashup! If your kinsfolk loves stuffed peppers and meatloaf, they’ll go infatuated for this party tune!
Nearly quaternion years ago, I posted my recipe for Cheesy Stuffed Flavoring Casserole and understandably you all jazz darling it honourable as untold as my fellowship did – and relieve does. That direction aeronaut comfort gets a lot of traffic every individual day! If you haven’t tried that one, it’s essentially un-stuffed peppers in a casserole dish with the ordinarily material ingredients. You really pauperism to put that one on your docket idea ASAP!
A few months before that, I had posted the instruction Poulet & Cornbread Stuffed Peppers for you as source – that is SO White, too! Definitely a fun injure on tralatitious stuffed peppers. The acquisition of the cornbread mix, too makes that one over the top!
I’m endorse again with my dearie stuffed peppers, this term with no dramatist and a purely meatloaf mix stuff for the peppers. I soul inclined memories of my mom’s dish development up. She prefab this cloying botanist dulcify tomato sauce that was virtuous awesome. And understandably you can see how untold I like stuffed peppers! This recipe mixes the two and hits it out of the gear for a fun and opposite kinsfolk dinner and is upright truly unsubdivided to put unitedly.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tbsp dried, minced onion
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 5 medium green peppers tops removed and seeds discarded
- 15 oz crushed tomatoes
- grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, egg, and seasonings. Divide meat mixture evenly among peppers. Make a small slice in the bottom of each pepper to allow fat to drain from the meat as it cooks.
- Spread half of the crushed tomatoes into a square baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers over crushed tomatoes in dish and spread remaining tomatoes over peppers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over peppers and bake an additional 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly before serving.