Mississippi Pot Roast Pressure Cooker Recipe
I couple you possess probably launch all over Pinterest individual River Pot blackguard recipes. I flatbottom human a scrumptious Mississippi Pot Cooked Direction for the crock pot. But I put it off and forgot to express it in the jar pot one day, so I decided to flop it into a River Pot Joint Present direction. It is awesome!
- 1 3-4 lb roast (any kind will do)
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1 stick of butter (1/2 cup)
- ½ jar of Peppercinis with the juice
- ½ cup of water
- Place your roast in the bottom of your instant pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch mix over the roast.
- Place the stick of butter on top and pour the Peppercinis over it.
- Pour water around the roast.
- Add the lid and make sure it is turned to sealing. Click the manual button and change time to 90 minutes.
- Shred and Serve