Mushroom and Roasted Garlic Quinoa
Who says that gluten disembarrass recipes mortal to be levelheaded? Not me.
This Cheesy Mushroom and Cooked Flavoring Quinoa is afloat of creamy, cheesy, appetisingness. Not exclusive is it a gluten liberal, vegetarian select dish. It is clear gratification. No diets here.
- 6 oz Baby Bella Mushrooms – Cut into large pieces crimini
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Roasted Garlic 10-12 Roasted Garlic Cloves
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Cooked White Quinoa cook quinoa according to package directions
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Melt butter in 3 quart pot over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to pot and cook 4 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper and thyme. Cook 2 minutes. Stir frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium/low. Add cream, quinoa and parmesan.
- Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Recipe Notes
- Yields approximately 3 cups.
- Add chicken for a delicious dinner option.