No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles
Who says that a birthday cake should always be baked? With these truffles, you can enjoy a mouth watery birthday cake even without baking it.
Unbelievable? Well, but this is the truth. These cute little truffles will give you all the sweetness you deserve on your big day.
No-Bake Birthday Cake Truffles Recipe
Unlike the usual birthday cakes which are less sweet, you will find that these truffles are sweeter. This is because there are rainbow sprinkles and another half cup of sugar added to the recipe.
All the sugar high you get will make you happy during the party. Additionally, the colorful sprinkles on top of the truffles will add cheerfulness to your special day.
One of the best things about creating these cake truffles is that you can serve them for any occasion. You can even serve the truffles for a dessert menu after dinner with your family and friends.
What Do You need?
You will not need dozens of kitchen utensils to make the cake. All the tools you need to prepare in creating this no-bake birthday cake truffles are:
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor
- Dipping utensils
- Double boiler
If there is no food processor in your house, just don’t panic. You can replace it with a hand mixer and the tool will provide you with the same result.
Meanwhile, the ingredients you need to make the recipe are:
- 1 ½ cups or 188 gram of yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup or 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- ½ cup or 62 grams all-purpose flour
- 3 cups or 16 oz candy melts or white chocolate melting wafers
- ½ cup or 113 grams unsalted butter
- Rainbow nonpareils small round sprinkles
If you do not like white chocolates on your cake, you can replace them with candy or almond bark for the truffles’ coating.
If you think that creating a birthday cake is difficult, change your mind. This no-bake birthday cake truffles recipe is super easy to make. Meanwhile, the total time you need to make the cake is only 45 minutes.
There will be 30 truffles you can serve simply by using one recipe of no-birthday cake truffles. So, how to make the cake? Just do these following instructions!
- The first thing you need to do is pasteurize flour. You can do it by placing the flour in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Put the bowl in a microwave for about 1 ¼ minute. Don’t forget to stir the flour every 30 seconds until it reaches an internal temperature of 1600F. Leave the floor to let it cool.
- Then, mix sugar, butter, yellow cake mix, and vanilla extract in a food processor. Make a firm dough from the mixture.
- After that, place the dough into a medium bowl. Then, stir in rainbow sprinkles by using a large spoon. You can start to roll the dough to create 1-inch balls.
- Then, put the balls into a large baking sheet that has been covered with wax paper and store them in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- The next thing you should do is melt white chocolate in a double boiler. When the truffle balls turned chill, dip them in melted white chocolate by using a fork.
- Place the dough balls back to wax paper and sprinkle their tops with rainbow nonpareils immediately.
- Leave the sprinkled truffles in the fridge for about 20 minutes to let the coating harden. You can keep the truffles in an airtight container for up to a week just before you serve them.
Please read others recipes : Chicken Pot Pie Cassserole
This is how you make tasty No Bake Birthday Cake Truffles for your family. Enjoying this recipes and try at home by yourself.