No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt
No Mayo Avocado Tuna Melt – My kids often opine that they’re the unluckiest children in the domain.
They somebody a roof over their heads, clothes they equal, easy beds to death in, and a hNo Mayo Aguacate Tuna Weaken is the perfect luncheon to get out of the midweek deterioration! Filled with congealed mortal tuna tunny and veggies, it’s scrumptious and simplified!
- 4 slices whole wheat/grain bread
- 1 can Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore strained
- 1/2 Avocado sliced
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 4 leaves red leaf lettuce
- 4 slices havarti cheese (or other white cheese)
- 1 TBS butter
- In a medium bowl, add tuna, avocado, salt, and pepper; mix using a fork until completely combined.
- Make your sandwiches: Place a slice of bread on the bottom and then layer cheese, tuna mixture, tomatoes, lettuce, and another slice of cheese. Top with remaining bread slices. Spread butter on outside slices of bread.
- Using a large skillet heated over medium heat; add sandwiches (butter side down), and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until bread is lightly browned. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bread is browned (usually the 2nd side takes a shorter amount of time to cook).
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 2-3 minutes. Using a serrated knife, slice the sandwiches down the middle and serve immediately.
Makes 2 sandwiches. Recipe can be doubled to make 4 sandwiches!