Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Chicken Gnocchi Soup – A creamy, tasty and wholesome soup this Olive Garden Doormat Gnocchi Soup is one of our families favorites!
I don’t bed most you guys but I absolutely adore Olive Garden. My hubby and I could eat there all the clip, we are big food group and commonly attain whatsoever form of pasta.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup carrots shredded
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 package 16 ounces mini potato gnocchi
- 1 cup fresh spinach chopped
- In large dutch oven or stock pot, melt butter and olive oil together.
- Add your onions, carrots and garlic and cook until onions become translucent.
- Whisk in your flour and let cook for a minute, slowly stir in your chicken broth and simmer until it starts to thicken up.
- Meanwhile in pan cook your gnocchi according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Add your milk to your veggie and chicken broth mix and bring to a boil, stir in your seasonings.
- Once at a boil reduce heat and add your gnocchi, spinach and chicken simmering until heated through and thickened.
- Recipe Notes
- You can add herb to this instruction if desirable, juts add most 1 cup cut. If your soup is too ectomorphic for your liking add 1Tbs amylum mixed with 1Tbs glacial food and shift into your soup until thickened..