Olive Garden Five Cheese Ziti al Forno
Olive Garden Digit Cheeseflower Ziti al Forno mortal recipe made with marinara, alfredo, mozzarella, fontina, romano and parmesan cheese dry unitedly with a crispy panko superior.
This treated ziti direction is a vast hit with crowds and potlucks right similar my super common Sunbaked Million Banknote Spaghetti and Eventual Meat Lasagna.
This Ziti al Forno is same the someone dry ziti recipe you’ve e’er had kicked up near ten author notches. A smorgasbord of marinara and alfredo sauce along with five (yes, I meanspirited five) further cheeses maked this activity an over the top exuberant instruction you won’t jazz to act for a blooper to Olive Garden to bask.
- 4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 pound ziti pasta
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup Fontina cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup romano cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the food one bit shy of the directions on the box and course.
- In a volumed conductor dish add the food, marinara sauce, alfredo sauce, ricotta mallow and fontina mallow and mix cured.
- Add to a generous oven unhazardous skillet or 9×13 pan.
- Mix the mozzarella, panko, romano, cheese and flavoring unitedly and add the topping over the pasta.
- Heat for 30-35 transactions unclothed until metallic emancipationist and effervescent.