Oven Baked Crispy Chicken
Oven Baked Crispy Chicken – It is creamy with a nice bed of unsalty citrus flavor and it is packed with rafts of protein too!especially while you can comfort get your hands on both opportune unsalty oranges the incoming few weeks.
- 6 – 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: ground paprika and/or granulated garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking tray or half sheet pan with foil and place all the chicken pieces on it, skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and flip each piece skin side up. Drizzle about a teaspoon of oil over the skin on each piece of chicken and rub lightly to coat. Sprinkle again with salt and pepper.
- Bake for one hour, until most of the fat has rendered out of the chicken and the skin is golden brown and crisp. Remove from the oven and let rest about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!