Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice
Astonishingly simplified pressing cooker wuss and lyricist casserole instruction we achieve in our Fast Pot the remaining period for party. Fair 10 minutes cooks cowardly, playwright and vegetables dead. My kids dead eff this sustenance and it’s lancelike for me to mesh it all unitedly. A great way to get them to eat vegetables too!
- 1 lb chicken breasts cut into cubes, boneless, skinless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c mixed vegetables frozen
- 1 c white rice not instant, we use long grain white rice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp minced onion or use 1/2 c. diced fresh onions
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 c water
- 1/2 c cheese cheddar, shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Put cubed chicken pieces into Instant Pot with olive oil and set to saute, cook until chicken is cooked thru. Sprinkle with seasonings and mix well.
- Add soup, rice and vegetables into your pressure cooker. Stir in water.
- Put lid on Instant Pot, close steam valve and set to manual, pressure, high, for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick release when done and carefully lift lid. Serve topped with cheese or stir cheese into pot until melted and then serve.