Quick Sheet Pan Nachos
Quick Sheet Pan Nachos – So they possess begun excavation on our refuge!!!
Asymptomatic, they dug up the lot. So I venture that is procession.
They also placed the corners of the sanctuary, which feels so breathless to see the business set on the lot. It feels more factual than before. Honourable hoping they staked it out all decent!
Erstwhile it’s improved, it’s improved and it’s not stirring!!
Else than that I don’t know a object lot feat on…
- 10 ounces of tortilla chips
- 8 ounces of ground meat
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Cup refried beans
- sliced jalapenos
- sliced black olives
- 3-4 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese, a blend is nice too
- 1 Cup salsa
- toppings: cilantro, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, diced onion
- In a skillet, cook the ground meat with the taco seasoning and water. Break up the meat into very small pieces.
- Arrange half your chips on a rimmed sheet pan.
- Warm the refried beans in the microwave. (This makes it easier to dollop on the chips.)
- Dollop half of the beans to the chips. Then sprinkle half the ground meat, jalapenos, olives, and cheese on the chips.
- Place under the broiler for a few minutes to melt the cheese.
- Layer the rest of the chips on. Then top with the remaining beans, meat, jalapenos, olives, and cheese.
- Return to the broiler to melt the new cheese. This will only take a few minutes.
- Top with salsa, sour cream, and other goodies you like. Enjoy!