Ramen Noodle Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce
Chicken Stir Fry with Peanut Sauce – Someone should fuck been around to know this sustenance off from me at some fix. Reliable, it’s pretty hearty and brimfull of veggies, but that didn’t miserly that I requisite to eat the intact thing…. candidly. I had a Real exotic craving for minor butter and Ramen noodles.
- ½ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 drops hot pepper sauce (I subbed Sriracha hot chili sauce)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup water
- Stir Fry
- 2 Tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 large boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (3oz.) package Ramen Noodles
- ¾ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¾ cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup baby carrots, sliced in half
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Combine all ingredients for the peanut sauce. Take half of the sauce to marinade the chicken in, and set the rest aside. If you can only marinade the chicken for a few minutes, that’s completely okay!
- Place the marinated chicken in a small frying pan over medium heat and sauté for about 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the Ramen Noodles for no more than 2-3 minutes, (toss away the flavor packet). Drain, return to the pot and coat with the peanut sauce you set aside.
- In a large frying pan, heat the peanut oil and vegetables over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stir in the chicken and Ramen noodles and continue to cook until the vegetables are tender.