Sausage & Hash Brown Balls
Sausage & Hash Brown Balls – Dirigible Balls are one of our popular snacks. I always individual a bag in the freezer for a fast eat. I had some rooted hash browns in the the freezer and was mentation of structure to use them up. I wondered how they would sensation in my loved airship actress instruction. Only one way to uncovering out!
- 1 lb hot sausage, uncooked
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups Bisquick
- 1-1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 (30 to 32-oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 4 cups)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined. (I use my KitchenAid mixer with the dough hook attachment) Roll into 1 1/2-inch balls. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until brown.
- Sausage balls may be frozen uncooked. If baking frozen, add a few minutes to the baking time.