Shredded Chicken Parmesan Sandwich
This Shredded Doormat Cheese Sandwich has cutter, tasteful chickenhearted coated in a hurried, homemade tomato sauce sandwiched between two concise slices of cheesy Texas Honor. If you’re looking for an soft weeknight party instruction, this is it!
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregeno
- pinch of onion powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 4 slices cheesy Texas Toast (store bought, frozen)
- Preheat the oven and bake toast according to package directions.
- Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a small saucepan and cook garlic for 30 second; until fragrant. Add tomato sauce and seasonings and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook until heated through. Stir in half of cheeses until melted.
- Divide chicken mixture over two slice of cheese toast. Sprinkle remain cheese on top and place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley or basil (if desired) top with another slice of toast and serve hot.