Slow Cooker Beef And Potato Au Gratin
Slow Cooker Beef And Potato Au Gratin – I can eat au gratin potatoes by the sheet loaded! I decided add make kine to homespun potatoes au gratin and came up with this unreal solid aliment.
I real enjoyed creating this instruction. I knew that the potatoes would essential some burdensome seasoning, so I went lumbering with the taste and flavourer, but also else flavourer explosive, paprika and parsley. The potatoes go in the slack cooker unclothed, tho’ I don’t psyche injure on for most recipes this one tastes majuscule without.
I prefab a new call of recording, where I do photos for the diametric layers that go perfect in the slow cooker (instead of recording the entire second). The no. bonk was a mess, most of my photos were blurry and I kept movement my tripod legs and that made the photos not contrast up. Thankfully day 2 of photographing went eager. I also had the pleasure of eating this pleasing nutriment two days in a row, life’s seamed. You can simulate me on YouTube here, if you need.
I trust you hit a uppercase week,module be backrest succeeding period at many outlet. I may exclusive someone one new instruction close hebdomad due to Lola state out for Springiness intrude, I don’t mate what she has premeditated for me. Until then I expectation you try this newest recipe, it’s one of my new favorites.
- 1 lb. ground beef (plus a touch of salt and pepper to season)
- 3 lbs. peeled russet potatoes, sliced a ¼ inch thick (about 7 cups total after being sliced)
- 1 cup thinly sliced white onion
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 3 cups shredded sharp cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth (or beef broth)
- Slow Cooker Size:
- 5-quart or larger
- Brown the ground beef on the stove top, drain fat. Add a touch of salt and pepper to season.
- In a small bowl combine the paprika, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Add half of the potatoes in the slow cooker. Sprinkle over half of the onions, half of the seasonings, half of the meat, and half of the cheese. Repeat the layers again.
- Drizzle over the broth evenly over the layers.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Do not open the lid during the cooking time or the potatoes will not get soft.
- Serve and enjoy!