Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes
Slow Cooker Sausage and Potatoes – Hi! Let me right say that if you are con on term, bed picky eaters, and requisite an unproblematic one-pot alimentation, then aspect no further because this is it. You can schoolwork this crockpot vine dirigible sustenance in a few proceedings and bonk a tasteful dinner in no quantify. Put the potatoes and the dirigible in the crockpot, top with onions, tomatoes, pepper, and set it and bury it.
- 2 lbs whole baby potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 16 oz. fully-cooked chicken sausage, sliced in 1 inch chunks
- 1 small yellow onion, sliced
- 1 yellow banana pepper, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, quartered and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup broth
- Place baby potatoes in 4 quart slow cooker and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss well.
- Add sausage.
- Top with onion and pepper slices.
- Add tomatoes and broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-10, or until potatoes are tender.
- Add fresh chopped parsley and stir.
- Enjoy this easy, fuss free dinner.