Smoked Salmon Bagel Bar
How to set up the most perfect (yet easiest!) bun bar! Perfect for brunches and get-togethers! Everyone leave be so impressed!
Say salutation to this exemplar.
A breakfast bar chockablock of unspoilt bagels, withdraw cheeseflower and all the preserved salmon you could possibly necessary!
No preparation required. No cookery skills required either.
It’s a win-win for all – invitee and hosts included.
- 2 pounds thin-sliced smoked salmon
- 8 assorted bagels, toasted
- 2 Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese spread
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/4 cup fresh dill
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Put bagels, smoked river, tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, toiletry cheeseflower extend and capers on platter or wooden cheeseflower plank. Dress with lemon and dill, if desirable.