S’mores Cookie Bars
S’mores Cookie Bars – Mellowing, chewy, and slightly crunchy gospeller pyrotechnic cookie bars with a marshmallow vortex and semi-sweet brown chips.
If I could only eat one sweet for the pause of my life…
Advantageously, I wouldn’t be fit to decide between a S’more and a Brownness Blemish Cake. Honestly. So, in the circumstance I’m e’er cruelly and inhumanely affected to choose between the two, I’ve uprise up with a happening counsel: these S’mores Cook Exerciser!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup fine graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil.
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the baking soda, salt, flour, and graham cracker crumbs until dough forms.
- Press 3/4 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Spread the marshmallow cream over top. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cream.
- Press the remaining cookie dough over top of the chocolate chips. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting and serving.