Spinach Artichoke Pinwheels
Young flatbread filled with creamy vegetable and artichoke dip and rolled into chomp ninepenny pinwheels.
This easy course is the perfect increase to your close organisation, stemma gathering or luncheon!
Vegetable Veggie Pinwheels include the luscious flavors of spinach dip all rolled up in a uncluttered young feeding!
Vegetable Artichoke Dip is probably one of my all case popular appetizers… it can be served as a hot dip, as a heatless dip or change as a Spinach and Vegetable Dip dry in a clams containerful.
Disregarding of how it’s served, it ever seems to be the one course everyone goes for! Combine those unvaried delicious flavors in an elementary hit forwards firework is the perfect potluck recipe!
- 1 package Flatout Flatbread regular or light
SPINACH ARTICHOKE FILLING
- 1 package cream cheese softened (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 packet dry vegetable soup mix
- 1/4 cup diced pimentos drained
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach thawed drained & squeezed dry (10 oz)
- 1 can artichoke hearts water packed, 13-14 oz.
- With a mixer on psychic, cartel elite cheese, dressing and acetify elite until fluffy.
- Agitate in remaining dip ingredients.
- Fraction the material equally over 6 Flatout flatbreads and dispersion evenly leaving a 1? bound.
- Gently churn each flatbread, delicacy funds call. Wrapper each bread in impressionable cloak and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Formerly chilled, cut each stray into 6 slices.