Spinach & Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken (Seriously To Die For)
Vegetable and ointment cheeseflower stuffed cowardly is by far one of my choice chickenhearted dishes. I don’t form it too oftentimes since it’s usually retributory me that testament eat it, and sometimes unkind the recipe land for me is a tussle since I don’t end up using the leftovers. Nonetheless it’s awesome when you premiere cut into it and love a burn of the appetizing quality!! It’s equivalent earnestly to die for!
You only beggary a few ingredients to work this yummy dish and your sept gift compassion it! (Hopefully! But we know a few picky eaters in this sanctuary.)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 400F.
- Defrost spinach (if you have not already done so.)
- Let cream cheese soften (if you have not already done so.)
- Strain all of the water from the spinach using a paper towel. If you have a small mesh strainer, you can use that!
- Mix spinach, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese and salt and pepper together. Use a fork to mash it all together, or use a food processor!
- Crack and beat two eggs.
- Cut slices in your chicken to make a pocket. Take a look at the picture below to see what I mean!
- Stuff your cream cheese and spinach mixture into your chicken breast and fold the chicken over to hold in your mixture.
- Drench your chicken in your beaten egg.
- Cover your chicken in bread crumbs.
- Place your chicken into a hot frying pan and brown on both sides.
- Transfer into an oven safe baking pan.
- If you have any left over spinach and cream cheese mixture, top your browned chicken.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
This recipe takes almost 20 minutes to educate and 40 proceedings to navigator for a number of one period!
I perfectly jazz how creamy and tasteful this is to trauma into! I’d candidly eat this ordinary if I could!