Spring Cheese Board
Spring Cheese Board – How to chassis the most PERFECT cheeseflower shack! Perfect for entertaining and impressing your guests, this cheeseflower card is assembled with so numerous of our competition Formation fruits and veggies!
The must-have Formation elements here are warm berries, beets, watermelon radish, cantaloup, girl carrots and mint leaves!
I would flat take it a location added and add whatever roasted asparagus spears!
Don’t intellect me. Rightful an overachiever here when it comes to mallow boards.
- 8 ounces gorgonzola cheese
- 8 ounces brie
- 6 ounces aged gouda
- 1/4 cantaloupe, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch baby carrots
- 1 watermelon radish, thinly sliced
- 1 plum, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries
- 6 ounces Colby Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup beets
- 1 baguette, sliced 1-inch thick
- 1 (6-ounce) package Rustic Bakery Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbreads
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup marcona almonds
Coiffe cheeses, cantaloupe, carrots, radish, plum, berries, beets, marcona almonds, baguette and Rural Bakeshop Rosemary & Olive Oil Flatbreads on platter or wooden mallow inhabit. Sequester with mint, if wanted.