Stawberry Mint Margaritas
These Nevus Mint Margaritas are so new and perfect for become and season! They’re prefab with a easy strike ultimate sirup, freshly puréed birthmark humour, tequila, Grand Marnier, and citrus succus of series! Arrange these with many chips and guac and you’re all set!
I’m patch up this week of Cinco de Dressing eats with my loved pledge of all moment: a margarita! I dreamed up this mint nevus writing because I’ve been having a present with mint and strawberries this become. They’re SO delicious and new!
- For the simple syrup*
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- For the strawberry purée*
- 1 pound strawberries, stems removed and halved
- For the margaritas
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- 2 ounces freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces strawberry purée
- 1 1/2 ounces mint simple syrup
- margarita salt for rimming the glass
- halved strawberries for garnish
- fresh mint for garnish
- lime wedges for rimming the glass
- Make the simple syrup. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and water and bring to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the mint leaves and remove from heat. Let cool completely before removing the mint.
- Make the strawberry juice. Add the halved strawberries to a blender and blend until completely smooth. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl (you may need to use a spoon or spatula to help push it through the strainer) until you are left with juice.
- To make the margarita, moisten the edge of a glass with a lime wedge and rim in margarita salt. Fill the glass with crushed ice. Add a handful of ice to a cocktail shaker. Add the tequila, Grand Marnier, lime juice, strawberry purée, and simple syrup to the shaker and shake for 30 seconds. Pour into the glass and garnish with halved strawberries, a sprig of mint, and a lime wedge. Enjoy immediately!
*The strawberry purée will make enough for 4 or 5 margaritas.
*The simple syrup can be made up to a week in advance and kept in the fridge! This makes extra too!