Stick of Butter Rice
Have you ever heard or even tried stick of butter rice?
If you have not tried this rice dish, it can be ensured that you will love it once you have tried it. Moreover, you do not have to be a cooking expert if you want to make this rice dish. Because this stick of butter rice is easy and fast to make.
Stick of Butter Rice
You do not need many ingredients to make it. You just need to prepare 4 ingredients in total. Those ingredients are also easy to find. This stick of butter rice is not really a healthy side dish.
But every single of us needs a guilty pleasure sometimes, right?
Because of the color, this rice dish is sometimes also called brown rice. No matter what you combine this rice dish with, it will taste incredibly delicious. As it is said before, this stick of butter rice is easy to make.
It is not cooked on top of a stove just like most other rice recipes. This rice dish is baked in the oven instead.
So, there is no burner which needs to be taken out from a stove. You just have to slide a pan into an oven to cook this stick of butter rice recipe.
You just have to bake it for an hour and remove the foil once 30 minutes are passed. Isn’t it simple?
Once this rice dish is cooked, some of you will probably think that it is quite gross. However, remember the old saying; do not judge the book by its cover.
If you let the appearance pass and dare yourself to try it, you will fall in love with this dish almost immediately. You are able to enjoy this stick of butter rice with other foods.
But it really goes well with Parmesan Crusted Chicken Nuggets, Jack Daniels Glazed Baked Chicken Wings, and Low Carb Baked Chicken Tenders.
ou can also add a can of sliced mushrooms to the mixture if you want to. The sliced mushrooms will add textures to the recipe.
The ingredients you need to make this recipe are a can of beef broth, long-grain white rice, can of condensed French onion soup, and stick of butter.
You really only need 4 ingredients to make this tasty stick of butter rice. For you are curious about the detailed recipe, here are the ingredients and instructions.
- A cup of uncooked long-grain white rice
- 10 oz can of condensed French onion soup
- 10 oz can of condensed beef broth
- 1 stick butter or around ½ cup of butter. Thinly slice it.
- First of all, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- While waiting for the oven to be heated, combine the long-grain white rice with French onion soup and beef broth in an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- Thinly slice the stick butter and place it on top of the mixture. After that, cover it with foil, put it into the oven, and bake it for 30 minutes.
- Once 30 minutes have passed, remove the foil and bake it again for another 30 minutes.
- And voila! You are able to directly serve the stick of butter rice with your desired side dish. You can even enjoy it with a steak.
Please read others recipes : Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
The recipe is for 6 servings. You only need an hour and 2 minutes in total in order to cook the stick of butter rice recipe. 2 minutes for the preparation and an hour for the cooking time. If you need a quick breakfast beside a bowl of cereal, you can make this stick of butter rice.