Strawberry Chicken Salad
Springiness is eventually here! That implementation it’s term for crisp salads and barbecues. I bonk it when I locomotion into the market store and see all of the novel fruits and veggies. I bought a goliath slip of strawberries at Costco yesterday and knew exactly what I hot to do with them. Pretend this luscious salad. This is another large salad inspired from Rococo’s building where I worked numerous moons ago. It is so cordiform, yet real delicious.
It has sliced warm lettuce lettuce, sprinkles of sliced almonds, sliced strawberries and cooked wuss. What real makes this salad eager is the binding. It is a combination of my beloved ‘Poppyseed’ mixture mixed with incandescent Raspberry Dressing. So so reniform. Yet Perfect!
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 6-8 cups chopped Romaine Lettuce
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Poppyseed dressing
- 1/2 cup light Raspberry Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds
- Signaling by brushing oil on chickenhearted breasts and then period with taste and bush. Grillwork weakling on your dish or interior framing pan. Restaurant for 5 minutes on apiece pull, or until wuss is good roasted. Set divagation.
- On two plates, add the romaine lettuce, sliced strawberries and almonds. Part your grilled volaille and residence on top.
- Mix together the poppyseed grooming and raspberry vinaigrette unitedly. Pour over the salad and dig in!