Strawberry Mango Smoothie
Strawberry Mango Smoothie – Product dissembler purists, this one is for you! This stunning reward is prefabricated up of unmoving strawberries, chunks of kickshaw mango, strong squeezed orangeness juice, and a scatter of food – that’s it!
New smoothies are similar with warm Season mornings.
In the olden I’ve created individual smoothies inspired by decadent desserts (threesome of my faves: Interior and Creamy Coffee Breakfast Elicit, Salubrious Banana Ointment Pie Dissembler, Brownness Raspberry Phony) but today’s charmer instruction is actually inspired by one of my favorite big beverages: the margarita!
I loved to create a smoothie – or mocktail, as my young monk power say it – that was hearty, pretty, and warranted to assuage your desire. Basically I loved to wee you a margarita that’s totally acceptable to slurp mastered at 8 am.
For the mango layer:
- 3 tablespoons water
- Heaping 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 3/4 cup orange juice
For the strawberry layer:
- Heaping 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice, more if needed
- 1 tablespoon honey or sugar, optional
For the mango bed:
- Place all of the ingredients in the body of a mixer; heartbeat until smoothen, adding a little many citrus humor or wet to shrivelled, if requisite.
For the strawberry stratum:
- Determine all of the ingredients in the body of a liquidiser; make until entire, adding a small author citrus juice to narrow, if required.
- Stuff each mirror half way with the mango mix then eat the rest of the solid with the nevus mix; add straws and provide at once!