Stuffed Mini Peppers
Stuffed Mini Peppers: The Foremost Play Sprouted Touch Substance
These stuffed mini peppers are SO stinkin’ corking and soft to eliminate! I’m always on the society for appetizers that can be prefab upward of clip and easy to conduct to a stitchery, and this one hits the clutch on the straits.
I don’t mate if you’ve e’er proved these gentle young peppers, but they are super accessible, anicteric and fun!
- 1 large bag sweet mini peppers (I buy the 2 pound bag)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 package of bacon (cooked and chopped)
- 2-3 jalapeños (finely diced)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar or pepper jack cheese
- Remove the cream cheese from the fridge and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. This will make it easier to mix with the other ingredients later.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon until it’s crispy. I prefer to cook mine in the oven set at 375 degrees on a foil lined baking sheet for about 20 minutes (flip it half way through).
- While the bacon is cooking, cut the tops off of the mini peppers and clean out the seeds. You can also take this time to finely dice the jalapeños and shred the cheese if you haven’t already.
- Once the bacon is done and cooled a bit, use a large knife to chop it into small bits.
- In a medium to large bowl, use a spoon to mix together all of your ingredients except for the mini peppers.
- Use a small spoon or mini spatula to stuff the mini peppers with the mixture.
- That’s it! Enjoy.