Super Cute Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
Cheesecake is one of the most popular cakes in the world.
There are a lot of cheesecake variants made and they are all delicious. If you are a cheesecake lover, these mini key cheesecakes are another recipe that you should have to try to make.
Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes
What to Prepare
There are some kitchen utensils you have to prepare in creating these mini key lime cheesecakes. Here they are.
- 12-count muffin pan
- Food processor
- Mixing bowl
- Plastic wrap
If you do not have a 12-count muffin pan, you can replace it with a mini cheesecake pan.
However, make sure that you incorporate the pan with cupcake liners. The tools will make it easier for you to remove the cheesecakes after you bake them.
The Ingredients Needed
Thus mini key lime cheesecake recipe is divided into two. The first one is for the crust while the second one is for the cheesecake filling. In this way, the ingredients used in the recipe are also divided for the cheesecake’s crust and filling.
For the crust, the materials you need are:
- 3 tablespoons or 45g of melted butter
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs or 6 full-sheets 90g graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons or 25g of granulated sugar
Meanwhile, the ingredients you need for the cheesecake’s filling are:
- ¼ cup or 60g sour cream
- 3 tablespoons or 45 ml key lime juice
- 1 drop green food dye
- 12 oz brick-style cream cheese. Make sure you soften the cheese to room temperature.
- ½ cup or 100g granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg and keep it in room temperature
- 1 teaspoon regular lime zest. But, it will be better if you can use the key lime zest
How to Make the Mini Cheesecakes
This recipe can be used to make 12 mini cheesecakes and the total time to complete it is about 4.5 hours.
How to Make the Crust
To make the crust, you need to do these following things:
- First, you need to preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, use nonstick cooking spray to smear each cavity of the cheesecake pan. After that, set aside the pan for a while.
- Then, put the graham crackers to a food processor and blend them until you get fine crumbs. Remove the crumbs into a mixing bowl and then add sugar and melted butter.
- Make sure that you mix the ingredients well until they are combined thoroughly. Put the mixture into 12 cavities, then bake for 5 minutes at 3250F. Set aside the mixture to let it cool.
How to Make the Filling
Once you have finished with the crust, now it is the time to make the filling.
- Beat the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl. Once it gets smooth, manage to add granulated sugar and sour cream, mix them. You also need to add vanilla extract, green food dye, zest, and key lime juice together until they are well combined. Once you have finished with the mixture, you can start to add the egg. Make sure that you mix the egg at low speed so that it can be mixed well.
- Then, make sure to distribute the cheesecake filling in all cavities of the mini cheesecake pan evenly. When you have distributed the cheesecake filling, you can return it to the oven. Bake the mixture for about 15 minutes at 3250F until the cheesecakes’ tops are set well.
- Remove the filling from the oven after 15 or 18 minutes. Leave the filling for at least 1 hour until it is cool at room temperature. Don’t forget to cover the filling with plastic wrap tightly before you remove it to the refrigerator. Let the mixture overnight or at least for 3 – 4 hours to allow it chill. Then, enjoy the cheesecakes!
Please read others recipes : How To Make dil Pickle Dip Recipes
This is how you make tasty Super Cute Mini Key Lime Cheesecakes for your family. Enjoying it with your fsmily at home that will satisfy your taste.