Sweet Potato Vegan Buddha Bowl Recipe
Vegan Buddha Bowl Recipe – If you are search for a tasteful and robust recipe to micturate for dinner tonight, try this dainty tater vegan siddhartha container direction. This gautama dish recipe is ready in under an distance and is crowded with veggies, integral grains, and tasteful tahini. It is perfect for a meatless dinner or for a meal-prep meal for the period.
It’s MONDAY and it’s the finish hebdomad of Process! That capital Apr showers are within our accomplish, grouping! Listen in there. I am so aflutter for this period because Lee and I jazz so numerous delicious recipes to trial, I bonk Easterly, AND that means that Emily starts sonorous period with Team Fit Foodie in exclusive one hebdomad! This is something that we make been excavation towards as a aggroup for two and half age and it’s eventually occurrence. Yes, Emily is my sister-in-law, christian, and now officially my co-worker. I could not be author fevered!
- Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- 2 large sweet potatoes, chopped into cubes ( 4 cups chopped)
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
Kale and Brussels
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 cups kale
- 2 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cups water or vegetable broth
Sweet Potatoes and Onions
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray or rub with olive oil.
- Place vegetables on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Then sprinkle on spices. Massage the spices into the vegetables with your hands.
- Bake at 400ºF for 25-30 minutes.
- While your veggies are cooking, prepare your quinoa.
- In a medium pot, bring quinoa and water to a boil. Cover and turn heat to low and let simmer, covered, for around 15-20 minutes or until all the water has evaporated.
Kale and Brussels
- Heat a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add olive oil.
- When olive oil is fragrant, add garlic.
- Add kale and Brussels to the skillet and saute for 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
For the Buddha Bowls
- Separate out quinoa, sweet potatoes, and kale mixture evenly into six bowls or meal prep containers.
- Top with tahini (or any salad dressing or hummus of your choice) and sesame seeds and enjoy!
Nutrition information does not include tahini or sesame seeds.