Taco Pizza Recipe
I’m ever on the sentry for elliptic recipes that my house leave savour, especially when it comes to party. I compassion to prepare but there are numerous life when I don’t hit an hour+ to groom a nutrition.
With season on the purview and lots of clan fun premeditated, I’ve been intelligent for hurried and unhurried clan dinners.
That’s when I plant and adapted this Taco Pizza instruction.
- 2 tubes (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and layout on the ungreased cookie sheet. Pinch the perforations together to seal. Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and sour cream. Use a whisk to remove any lumps. Spread over the cooled crust. (I let my crust cool for around 20 minutes.) Chill in the refrigerator.
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Add taco seasoning packet and water, according to package directions. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle the ground beef evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Cut into serving-size pieces and serve immediately or refrigerate.