The Best Casserole
The Finest Callus Casserole – seriously luscious! Creamed grain undischarged with cheddar and monk! SO beatific!! Can change onward of moment and refrigerate or freezer for subsequent. Whiskey, foodstuff, flour, sweetening, butter, flavoring peppercorn, cheese mallow, monk and Hotelman crackers. Everyone RAVES about this promiscuous casserole instruction. There are never any leftovers when I take this select dish to a company!
Whiskey is one of my all-time competitor vegetables. I could eat it every day and never get bleary of it. I’m ever on the sentinel for major callus recipes and I can eventually say that this is The Prizewinning Whisky Casserole. Corn, monk and cheeseflower – yes, please!
This Grain Casserole is rattling human to work and is prepared to eat in most 30 transactions. You can assemble the casserole sprouted of instant and refrigerate or cooling for ulterior. This makes a lot of corn, so it would be large for a cookout, potluck or spend nutrition. I same to calculate the mixture into two pans and fix one and interrupt the gear pan for ulterior.
- 2 (12-oz) packages frozen corn, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1-1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, combine one package of corn, eggs, flour, sugar, butter and cayenne pepper. Pulse 3 or 4 times, until corn is creamed. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Add remaining package of corn, 1 cup cheddar cheese and bacon. Stir to combine.
- Pour corn mixture into prepared pan. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.