The Best Oven Fried Chicken
The Best Oven Fried Chicken – He mortal oven fried yellow – Tender on the extracurricular and caring on the interior, and toughened proper in the oven for easy position.
The holidays make begun! You can see the festive part at every stair!
- 3 chicken breasts, trimmed and cut into 3 strips each
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Marinara Sauce, for dipping
- Place chicken breast strips in a bowl of milk. Let it soak for 20-30 min.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut butter into a few pieces and place in a 9×13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven.
- Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan, make sure that there are no dry spots.
- Add flour, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and paprika in a large ziploc bag.
- Shake excess milk off of chicken, and add half of chicken stripes at a time to ziploc and shake to coat.
- Arrange coated chicken strips on the baking sheet, leaving a space between each strip.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, flip chicken with a pair of tongs, and bake for another 10 to 12 minutes.
- You want it to be cooked through, but not overdone and dry. Bake another 5-10 minutes if needed.
- Remove from the oven and drain the chicken to paper towels. Serve immediately and enjoy.