The Best Punch Recipe
Punch Recipe – The Uncomparable Lick Instruction for Any Company: Prefabricated with Sprite (or lemon-lime soda), pineapple juice, kool-aid, dulcify, and facility! So simplified, and one of the unsurpassable blow recipes there is!
Hey you! I’m so cheerful that you’re here. If this is your prototypic case here, you’re deed to reach piles of Slightly Homemade” recipes, domicile ornament, and so overmuch many around here! Signal HERE!
It’s quite fun to be intercourse the Person tool instruction with you all today. Perhaps it’s because it’s one of the most luscious childhood memories that I had as a young lover, or because it literally is the finest hit I’ve ever had. We’ll go with both, and wander with it.!
- 1 pkg of each kool-aid mix: Orange, Lemon, Cherry and Strawberry (the small packets that makes 2 quarts)
- 1 Gallon of Water
- 3.5 cups of sugar super fine if possible, but not necessary
- 1 46 oz. can of pineapple juice
- 1 2 liter bottle of lemon-lime soda
- Mix together all ingredients EXCEPT lemon-lime soda.
- Right before serving, add in the lemon-lime soda
- Serve chilled or over ice.
- Optional: I love serving mine in an adorable drink dispenser that I can stick right in the fridge if we’re left with any leftovers!