The Best Steak Marinade
This loose steak marinade instruction is the Unexceeded, and it instrument speedily add dozens of form to any cut of cows! The potpourri is a coinage of soy sauce, Sauce sauce, onion, seasoner, honey, olive oil, and uncured herbs.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce , (120ml)
- 1/3 cup olive oil , (80ml)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce , (60ml)
- 1/4 cup minced red onion , (40g)
- 2 tablespoons honey , (30ml)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions , (10g)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 2 steaks , (ribeye, New York strip, porterhouse, T-bone, skirt, sirloin, flank, flat iron)
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, red onion, honey, green onions, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl add 1/4 cup of the steak marinade and red wine vinegar, set aside.
- Add steak to a baking dish or large resealable plastic bag.
- Pour the marinade over, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Press out the excess air if using a ziplock bag.
- Flip steak over and marinate an additional 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture from the surface.Discard marinade.
- Cook steaks using the desired cooking method, such as pan sear, reverse sear, or grill.Transfer steak to a cutting board and tent with foil for 10 minutes before slicing.Pour reserved marinade over the steak or serve on the side.
You soul the flexibleness to use this infuse as a wrong and switch up the flavors depending on your humour. Period to get cookery!