The Easiest Instant Pot Chili
Instant Pot Chili – The easiest Present Pot dish recipe e’er and costs little than $10 number to piddle. Fit pressing cooker party that flush my kids go disturbed over! We work this at lowest once a week and spend it as is lidded with mallow or on top a aquarium of lyricist.
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey, or omit if making it vegetarian
- 1 can diced tomatoes 14.5 oz, we prefer petite diced
- 1 can kidney beans 15 oz.
- 1 small can tomato sauce 8 oz.
- 2 tsp Lawry’s seasoning
- 1 tbsp minced onion or 1/2 c. fresh diced onions, this is optional
- 1/2 bell pepper diced, optional
- 2 tsp chili powder can omit or increase depending on spice level desired
- 1 tsp garlic powder (or instead of spices listed you can just add 1 packet of chili seasoning from the store)
- 1/2 c water
- Set instant pot to saute and brown meat, add onions and bell peppers if desired. Cook until onions soften a bit. Drain if desired.
- Empty cans of beans, tomato sauce, water and diced tomatoes on top (do not drain cans before adding).. Add seasonings and stir the top layers gently leaving most of the meat on the bottom (helps to avoid getting burn notification).
- If you have a bit of time to let it simmer hit the chili/beans setting and it will finish in 45 minutes, this will make beans soft.
- If you are in a hurry set it to manual, pressure, high for 10 minutes. The beans will be a bit more firm this way but still soft. Do a natural release.
- Done! Serve by itself with cheese on top or on top of rice or potatoes.