Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Dark Chocolate Fudge Bars
How hold I only fair discovered the drinkable, raspberry and pistachio compounding?
Oh my, it is SO yummy.
I dead adore anything umber, and these Toasted Pistachio & Raspberry Gloomful Drinkable Fake Exerciser are the eventual chocolatey provide. They’re comfortable, indulgent and mouth-wateringly substantial as an after dinner afters.
These Evade Bars are totally saphead assure, they set in the freezer and no hot is required! Perfect for an unforced handle. State totally vegan and gluten atrip, they’re eligible for near everybody!
- 1 100g bar dark chocolate (70-85% cocoa solids) – make sure it’s vegan!
- 2 tbsp smooth almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (use refined/odourless coconut oil if you don’t like the coconut taste)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- Start by lining a 9×5″ loaf tin with baking paper.
- Make a Bain Marie by placing a glass bowl over a saucepan with simmering water.
- Break up the dark chocolate + place in the bowl to melt, stirring often.
- When most of the chocolate has melted, stir in the almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup (if using).
- In the meantime, heat up a dry frying pan and toast the pistachios over a medium-high heat for around 5-10 minutes, shaking regularly, until fragrant (be careful not to burn!)
- When a smooth chocolatey liquid has formed, take the bowl off the water and stir in the toasted pistachios.
- Place half of your frozen raspberries in a small bag and bash lightly with your hand or a rolling pin so that they’re partially crushed, and leave the other half whole. Quickly add this to the chocolate mixture and stir (they will start to freeze the chocolate so be hasty!)
- Pour this mixture into the lined loaf tin and spread out so it’s roughly even. Place it into the freezer to set for around 30 mins to an hour.
- Take out and thaw for a few minutes in the fridge before slicing into bars! Store in the freezer. Enjoy!