Turkey Ranch Roll Ups Recipe
Turkey Ranch Roll Ups Recipe – These creamy Gallinacean Farm Tortilla Funds Ups are super light, you can make them apace, are crowded with forward and tasty flavors, and just all around caretaker luscious! They are the perfect appetiser for a company, but also enthusiastic for a dejeuner box for schooltime or create and wee a eager deciding to sandwich for labouring weekdays when you requisite something a minuscule author exciting to looking bumptious to for lunch.
- 4 12″ soft tortillas
- 1 8 oz package Philidelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Hidden Valley Ranch Powder mix
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet bell pepper (yellow, orange, or red)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound very thinly sliced turkey breast deli meat
- Mix softened cream cheese with the ranch powder, cheddar cheese, bell pepper and onion until well combined.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp of this mixture evenly on each tortilla then lay 3-4 slices of turkey breast flat on top of the cheese mixture to cover in a single layer.
- Roll the tortilla up gently, yet tightly to make sure it holds together and keeps its shape.
- Use a serrated knife to gently slice the roll up into 5-6 slices.
- Eat immediately, or refrigerate to firm up and serve later.