Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Twice Baked Potato Casserole Recipe:
- 7 medium
- red potatoes – baked
- 1/4 tsp
- salt and pepper
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- sour cream
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- green onion, sliced
- Cut baked potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Place half in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the salt,pepper and bacon.
- Top with half the sour cream and then the cheeses. Repeat layers
- 4.Bake uncovered at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until cheeses are melted. Sprinkle with the sliced onion.
This Food Is Suitable For Eating With Families!