Zucchini Pizza Bites
Zucchini Pizza Bites are a fun and gentle season appetizer featuring a appetising marrow impudence! Provide your pizza cravings with these bite-sized pizzas for a tasteful snack, repast, or fun company cater!
mini chomp situation marrow encrustation dish
Zucchini is in flavor and these fun young bite-sized pizzas are a extraordinary way to use it up! I jazz these as a finger food for a get together! We also like ingestion these for lunch, or symmetrical a younger snack. They are somewhat growing tho’ they secernment decadent. Spell we don’t eat low-carb in our house, these are an superior alternative for those of you that do!
- Zucchini Pizza Crusts:
- 2 Large Zucchini
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- For The Topping:
- 1 Cup Mozzarella
- 1/3 Cup Pizza Sauce
- Mini Pepperonis
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Use a box grater or food processor to grate the zucchini.
- Place the grated zucchini onto a large clean kitchen towel and ring out the excess moisture over the kitchen sink.
- In a large bowl add the zucchini, egg, mozzarella, parmesan, cornstarch and seasonings and mix well to combine.
- Use a cookie or ice cream scoop to form the zucchini mixture into rounds and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Top the pizzas evenly with the sauce, cheese, and pepperonis and bake for 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.